The COVID-19 KIT allows you to detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in your system.
It is a self-collection set that is easy, painless, and reliable, and that contains the materials and instructions to collect saliva samples.
The type of sample used in this COVID-19 kit is saliva. The saliva sample has a high sensitivity and specificity in the detection of COVID-19, and is one of the sampling alternatives for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 validated by our Department of Molecular Biology and by the Department of Health.
The KIT can be sent to your place of preference, whether that be your home or office. Our laboratory will manage the shipment and collection of the kit with a private courier service and will analyze your sample to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus disease (also called COVID-19).
The results will be posted on our website within 48 hours and patients will be able to access them confidentially using their username and password.
The COVID-19 test set contains the following items for its proper use:
1. Instructions with details for taking the sample.
2. Sterile container for sampling.
3. Adhesive label with the patient’s personal data.
4. Plastic bag to store the container after taking the sample.
5. Adhesive label to seal the box before delivering to the courier.
6. Service invoice and information to access your results through our website.